RSA SecurID' two-factor authentication is based on something you know (a password or PIN) and something you have (an authenticator)'providing a much more reliable level of user authentication than reusable passwords.
- The only solution that automatically changes your password every 60 seconds
- 20-year history of outstanding performance and innovation
RSA offers enterprises a wide range of user authentication options to help positively identify users before they interact with mission-critical data and applications through:
- VPNs & WLANs
- Intranets & extranets
- Microsoft' Windows' desktops
- Web servers
- Other network resources
RSA Data Loss Prevention
The RSA DLP Suite is available in three modules:
RSA DLP Datacenter
RSA DLP Datacenter identifies sensitive data and helps to enforce policies across file shares, databases, storage systems (SAN/NAS), Microsoft SharePoint' sites and other data repositories.
RSA DLP Network
RSA DLP Network identifies sensitive data and enforces policies across corporate email systems, web-based email systems, instant messaging, and web-based protocols.
RSA DLP Endpoint
RSA DLP Endpoint identifies sensitive data and enforces policies for such data stored or in use on laptops and desktops.
The RSA Data Loss Prevention Suite offers solutions to help organisations solve the complex business problems they face everyday including the need to:
- Simplify compliance
- Streamline business processes
- Protect intellectual property and brand value Key Benefits
- Strong policy management and classification
- Identity-aware policy and response
- Flexible incident workflow
- Single policy framework
Let RSA and McEvoy Thomas keep you on track. Contact us today.