The highest performing WLAN with
unmatched deployment flexibility.
Aruba WLANs are amazingly versatile, giving you the freedom to make the best network design decision. Aruba WLANs can be deployed with or without Mobility Controllers.
Bring on the mobile devices. Aruba WLANs are BYOD-ready and use contextual data – user identity, device type, applications and location – to enforce security and QoS policies.
And the world’s most powerful RF technology enables Aruba WLANs to deliver a predictable Wi-Fi experience in high-density mobile device environments. Personal mobile apps no longer adversely impact the performance of corporate mobile apps that are vital to your business.
The Aruba ClearPass Access Management System™ delivers unparalleled simplicity when managing and securing network access across wireless, wired and VPNs.
Ideal for BYOD provisioning and onboarding, ClearPass makes it easy for IT-issued and personal mobile devices to securely connect to any network.
By centralising access policies across the entire network, ClearPass automates differentiated user and device access, policy management and the provisioning of devices for secure network access and posture assessment. This ensures that each user has the right access privileges based on who they are and what device they’re using.
ClearPass is essential when increasing numbers of consumer devices – Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, Android and Linux – connect to the network and access is required by a broader range of users – employees, visitors, customers and contractors.
- The first and only BYOD provisioning and onboarding framework for any network.
- Automates onboarding for Windows, Mac OS X, iOS and Android devices.
- Improve policy decisions with endpoint visibility and contextual device profile information.
- Scalable, easy-to-use visitor management system delivers secure guest access.
- Enterprise-class endpoint posture and health checks beyond basic network access control (NAC).